Your Acoustic door, configured & built to order from your specification to your satisfaction
Acoustic Doors - Up To 55dB Rating - Manufactured & Fitted In The UK
Steel Doors Birmingham Acoustic Doors have been designed to reduce unwanted noise by absorbing sound and due to the insulation used can insulate any noise transference.
Dependent on size and application, the estimated dB value offered will be between 38 and 55dB.
In addition to the acoustic rating offered, the doors also benefit from our secure design, which prevents unauthorized entry.
Suitable applications include:
- Residential Entrances
- Police Interview Rooms
- Concert Halls
- Recording and broadcasting studios
- Computer Rooms
- Function Rooms
- Plant Rooms
- Medical Centre Rooms
Why not get us to install your acoustic doors too? With years of experience, our dedicated installation team cover the entirety of the United Kingdom. No job is too small or too big.
A Few acoustic door design examples
Your Choice of Acoustic door
Acoustic Door Specs
- This door has tested dB values estimated between 38dB to 55dB, depending on size
- Single and double rebate frames available
- 48mm to 55mm thick door leaf with a choice of either a flush or lipped astragal (depending on dB rating required)
- Minimum of 5 standard fixing points either side with additional 2 on the head jamb for double doors
- Double skinned with interlocking strengthening seams
- Acoustic seals will vary depending on dB rating required.
- Vertical Anti Twist interlocking welded channel core
- Pre treated and Protected Grade 304 stainless steel continuous hinges
- Dense Rocksilk 45 core, plasterboard or e-coustiquilt (depending on dB rating)
- A wide range of thresholds available
- Powder Coated (pre treated and primed as standard offering additional protection)
Our acoustic doorsets can be made in almost any size
Single, Double, Leaf & Half Options
Easy to fit
Adjustable Steel Frame
Up To 55dD Rated
Your Acoustic Door, as you want it
Setup for easy connection
Access Control Friendly
Pick a colour, any colour...
Acoustic Door Standard RAL Colour Range & Powder Coating Options
These colours represent only a small number of those that are available. Please ask if you cannot see the colour you require.
To improve the longevity of your doors, Steel Doors Birmingham Acoustic Doors are supplied in a high quality finish powder coating (PPC) at no extra cost.
A full range of RAL and BS colours are available, including metallics and pearlescents as an optional extra.
Steel Doors Birmingham is a C5 marine grade specialist, providing unmatched corrosion protection in steel doors supplied to highly corrosive and/or saline environments.
Please note this treatment is particularly recommended for doors which will be situated less than 50m from the coastline.
*PLEASE NOTE: These colours are for reference only and are an approximation of the true colours. The quality, type and settings of the output device used to display this page will also affect the visible colour. Some colours may be subject to an additional cost. Steel Door-sets that are installed in extreme locations, i.e. coastal areas etc., may require special paint applications. Steel Doors Birmingham sales staff can advise accordingly. Failure to notify/specify these applications can result in the negation of the guarantee.
A few companies we've worked with
GET IN TOUCH